Wednesday, 13 March 2013

My latest additions

I've just added two more jewellery boxes to my Etsy shop which are both available to buy!



The first is very similar to the one I made for myself. Using Annie Sloan Old White Chalk paint, I have transformed this tired and dull box into something quite beautiful!


It has a gingham door panel, complete with a detachable white heart, four drawers, compartments in the main area and also a necklace hanger. It's not just a lovely shabby chic jewellery box, it's practical too!


The other addition to my jewellery box family is more of a chest, with one drawer and a lid. It's been painted with the Old White paint and sanded down to give that shabby chic finish. I have swapped the old and dated material with a very stylish, French looking fabric and added a jute bow to add a country feel.


Quite beautiful if I may say so myself!

To buy my products, visit: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaintMeNewShop

No comments:

Post a Comment